Non-governmental professional organisation – Lithuanian Association of Property Valuers (LTVA) was established on 22 March 1994.
Memberships in International NGO:
- TEGoVA, The European group of Valuers Associations, since 1995;
- FIG, International Federation of Surveyors, since 1995;
- IVSC, International Valuation Standards Committee, since 1995;
- CEPI, European Real Estate Council, since 2002.
The main aims of LTVA are:
- to organise a qualified system for valuation of different property and capital;
- to take care of training of specialists for valuation of property and capital;
- to accumulate and provide methodical and other assistance including information on valuation issues.
- LTVA now has around 160 members, higher quality: economists, civil engineers, land engineers, property managers, judgers and aver specialists.
Governance of Association
- Management bodies of Association are the General Meeting (the Conference) of Members, the Board and the President.
- Particular activity fields coordination is held by six Commissions:
Immovable property valuation;
Movable property valuation;
Motor vehicles valuation;