Non-governmental professional organisation – Lithuanian Association of Property Valuers (LTVA) was established on 22 March 1994.
Memberships in International NGO:
- TEGoVA, The European group of Valuers Associations, since 1995.
The main aims of LTVA are:
- to organise a qualified system for valuation of different property and capital;
- to take care of training of specialists for valuation of property and capital;
- to accumulate and provide methodical and other assistance including information on valuation issues.
- LTVA now has 150 members: professional appraisers and their assistants.
- LTVA also unites property and business valuation companies.
Governance of Association
- Management bodies of Association are the General Meeting (the Conference) of Members, the Board and the President.
- Particular activity fields coordination is held by six Commissions:
Immovable property valuation;
Movable property valuation;
Motor vehicles valuation;